Full-Service Legal Representation
At Law Offices of Mark M. Childress, PLLC., we strive to be the most effective and personable family law and criminal defense firm in the Dallas-Fort Worth metroplex. If you are looking for a law firm that has left the bureaucracy and red tape behind, you have come to the right place. Call today to speak directly to one of our experienced Fort Worth divorce attorneys serving Tarrant, Parker, Johnson, Wise, Hood, Denton, Somervell, and Jack Counties.
Our team is led by knowledgeable Fort Worth divorce attorneys who are ready to help you identify your goals and create a strategy for achieving them. We are prepared to go the distance to make sure you receive the best possible outcome for you and your children.
Do you have questions about a family law or criminal defense issue in Texas? Call (817) 497-8148 for an initial consultation with our dedicated Fort Worth divorce lawyer.
Is a Lawyer Required for Divorce?
In Texas, legal representation is not required when filing for divorce. However, retaining our divorce attorneys in Fort Worth can bring tremendous value. Here are several reasons as to why you should hire a lawyer for your divorce case:
- Fear of abuse: divorce on its own is emotionally challenging, but when you are in fear of your own safety, it makes matters worse. Domestic violence is not uncommon and can occur more often if divorce is inevitable. Our legal specialists can help you and your children divorce safely without worry of retaliation.
- Hidden assets: If you feel that your spouse is hiding assets, they can be uncovered during the discovery phase with the help of our Fort Worth divorce attorneys. Couples with high-net worth often see this incident come into play.
- Children: child custody cases can become contentious quickly. During these cases, your parental rights are often at risk. Don’t lose custody or visitation rights by not hiring an attorney. We have the extensive experience that you will need to achieve your desired goals.
- Guidance: the laws in Texas aren’t always crystal clear. Many people get lost in translation when attempting divorce on their own. You will need a divorce lawyer in Fort Worth that understands the intricacies of the law and how they relate to your specific issues.
If your spouse has hired an attorney, you will want to do the same. Even if you are in agreement with your spouse, that is not to say that his or her lawyer will be ethical. Protect your best interests and your future by calling the Law Office Of Mark M. Childress today.
Direct Contact With Your Divorce Attorney
Going through a divorce or facing criminal charges can be challenging. It is easy to understand why you would benefit from having someone to talk to about what you are going through. When you choose our firm to handle your family law or criminal defense issues, you are choosing a firm that puts your best interests first.
- Child Custody
- Visitation, Possession and Access
- Grandparents' Rights
- Temporary Orders
- Property Division
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses
We are a firm that prepares each case for every possible twist and turn to make sure that we are able to serve our clients' interests. Whether your case can be settled amicably or it is in your best interest to go to trial, our Fort Worth divorce lawyers will be your strongest advocates every step of the way.
We welcome the opportunity to put your mind at ease and learn more about how we can help you. Contact us today to arrange your initial consultation with our Fort Worth lawyer. Se Habla Espanol.
Our divorce attorneys in Fort Worth are members of:
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
“My questions were heard and answered without having to ask twice.”- Cody C.
“Mark was there to answer every question, every phone call and did it in a way that I felt as if I were his only client.”- Kelley C.
“I highly recommend him and his staff. They are courteous, prompt and they care.”- Bobby N.
Direct Access To Your Attorney
Our Attorneys personally handle each case themselves. You will have direct access to your attorney to be able to get the answers that you need.
Honesty and transparency are critical in building trust with your attorney. You will always know what is going on with your case every step of the way.
At our firm you're not just a case number, our staff will always know the status of your case and help to make your situation more manageable.
Our team understands that no two cases are the same. Your strategy will be tailored specifically to you and your family's goals.