Denton County Family Law Attorneys
Solutions to Legal Issues Involving Your Family
We at the Law Office of Mark M. Childress know that family law issues can be some of the most difficult for our clients to confront and resolve. That’s why we strive to help them achieve the best possible outcomes by providing effective legal representation whenever possible.
Through our experienced advice and skilled legal services, we’ve been able to help many clients achieve their goals – all while providing the compassionate support they needed to feel as comfortable as possible with the process. Whether you are dealing with divorce, child custody, adoption, or another family law matter, our attorneys can help you through it.
For more information about working with our family lawyers in Denton, contact us online or by calling (817) 497-8148.
Legal Services We Can Provide
Family law encompasses many different issues, some of which often stem from divorce but can also arise separately from it. Regardless of your need for legal service, the attorneys at the Law Office of Mark M. Childress are committed to providing the best possible legal representation.
Our legal services can address a number of family law issues, such as the following:
- Adoption – The process is often long and difficult to complete, which is why many people turn to professional legal counsel for guidance.
- Child Custody – Parents often disagree on who should have custody of their children, leaving this decision for the court to decide.
- Child Visitation – Even after custody is established, parents can disagree on how much access to the child the non-custodial parent has.
- Divorce – Divorce can encompass a variety of family law issues, which make it complicated enough for most people. Though, a particularly contentious divorce will require experienced counsel to ensure a client is fairly treated by the process.
- Modifications – Sometimes changes must be made to spousal support, child custody, visitation, and other court orders.
- Paternity – When a child is born outside of marriage, the biological father’s paternity isn’t assumed. Instead, paternity must be legally established by a judge before a father can petition for custody or visitation with his child.
- Property Division – A divorce will involve the division of the couple’s assets, which can be uneven. Having an attorney can make a difference in getting a fair portion of your marital estate.
If you require legal assistance for any of these issues, reach out to the Law Office of Mark M. Childress for help. Our family law attorneys in Denton are capable advocates for our clients, which means we may be able to help with another family law matter you don’t see described above.
Personalized & Professional Legal Assistance
Family law issues are often very personal because they directly affect a person’s time with their children and financial outlook after divorce. Rest assured that by choosing the Law Office of Mark M. Childress, you’re choosing legal advocates who are committed to providing personalized and professional legal service.
This means that we won’t treat your situation like anyone else’s. Instead, we take a personalized look at your case and customize our legal services to optimize your potential outcomes. No attorney can guarantee results, but through personalized services, we may be able to help you achieve your goals or increase the likelihood of reaching a satisfactory outcome.
Contact Us for Help Today!
If you’re ready to face your family law issues head-on, reach out to the Law Office of Mark M. Childress for assistance today. We are eager to meet with potential clients and discuss their situations with them, so schedule a consultation with us to learn more about your legal options and how we can help.
For more information, contact us online or by calling (817) 497-8148.
Direct Access To Your Attorney
Our Attorneys personally handle each case themselves. You will have direct access to your attorney to be able to get the answers that you need.
Honesty and transparency are critical in building trust with your attorney. You will always know what is going on with your case every step of the way.
At our firm you're not just a case number, our staff will always know the status of your case and help to make your situation more manageable.
Our team understands that no two cases are the same. Your strategy will be tailored specifically to you and your family's goals.