Hood County Family Law Attorneys
Have a Legal Issue Involving Family? We Can Help.
The Law Office of Mark M. Childress is there to help people when they are confronted with some of the most difficult issues they must face in life. Through experienced and skilled legal service, we strive to improve the odds of achieving our clients’ goals whenever possible.
Our legal representation means receiving legal advice and services that can demystify the divorce process or help a parent gain more time with their child. It also means receiving compassionate support from legal advocates who genuinely care about what the outcome means to you.
If you’re ready to learn more about what our family law attorneys in Hood can do for you, reach out to the Law Office of Mark M. Childress today!
Get in touch with us online now or by calling (817) 497-8148 to request a consultation with an attorney who can help!
Our Legal Services
Family law involves a wide variety of issues that involve the legal relationship between relatives. Sometimes these issues overlap, as they often do in divorce, but they can also arise on their own. No matter what you’re up against, though, you can count on our lawyers at the Law Office of Mark M. Childress to provide you with competent legal counsel that can help you achieve your goals.
We can offer legal services that address a number of family law matters, such as these:
- Adoption – This can be a long and difficult process, often involving a lot of “red tape.” An experienced attorney, though, can help you make sense of the adoption process.
- Child Custody – This issue occurs when parents disagree on who should have more time with their children, which means a judge must decide in the child’s best interest.
- Child Visitation – Parents can still disagree on how much access the non-custodial parent has to a child, so an attorney can help either fight to ensure their child’s best interests are upheld.
- Divorce – Divorce is often complicated because it involves a variety of family law issues, requiring sophisticated legal representation to secure the best possible settlement terms.
- Modifications – Sometimes the circumstances surrounding certain court orders change, so a modification may be necessary to account for such change – particularly in issues involving child support, spousal support, and child custody.
- Paternity – If a child is born outside of a marriage, the father doesn’t have a legal claim to custody or visitation until he legally establishes his paternity in court.
- Property Division – Texas is an equitable distribution state, which means division of marital property isn’t always 50/50. Ensuring you get your fair share can require the assistance of an experienced attorney.
Should you require help with any of these legal matters, reach out to our family law attorneys in Hood for help.
The Law Office of Mark M. Childress is also capable of addressing many more family law issues, so get in touch with us today if you have another family law matter that you don’t see explicitly mentioned above. Chances are good that we have the experienced personnel and resources to meet your needs.
With Us, You Get Personalized Legal Service
Chances are your family law issue is very personal to you. This is often the case as these matters commonly involve children and personal finances. When you choose the Law Office of Mark M. Childress, though, you can feel confident knowing our attorneys won’t treat your issue like anyone else’s.
Instead, we strive to provide each client with personalized legal services. This means we take your unique situation into account and customize our advice and services to meet your needs and address your goals. Although no attorney can guarantee results, personalized service can increase your odds of achieving a favorable outcome.
For more information about working with our family law attorneys in Hood, contact us online!
Direct Access To Your Attorney
Our Attorneys personally handle each case themselves. You will have direct access to your attorney to be able to get the answers that you need.
Honesty and transparency are critical in building trust with your attorney. You will always know what is going on with your case every step of the way.
At our firm you're not just a case number, our staff will always know the status of your case and help to make your situation more manageable.
Our team understands that no two cases are the same. Your strategy will be tailored specifically to you and your family's goals.