Family Law Attorneys Serving Collin County
Family Lawyers & Divorce Attorneys at Your Service
Committed to delivering personalized services tailored to each client’s unique experiences, the Law Offices of Mark M. Childress, PLLC is ready to stand by your side for family law and divorce cases. From the initial consultation through to the conclusion of your case, you’ll never feel alone. Our dedication lies in ensuring that your every expectation is met, every question is answered, and every worry is addressed.
With a wealth of experience in family law and divorce cases filed in Collin County, as well as a history of great case results, our attorneys are ready to craft a strategy aimed at the most favorable outcome for you and your loved ones. At our family law and divorce firm, you can find peace of mind knowing we're committed to advocating for your best interests and ensuring fair treatment every step of the way.
Please talk to us about your family law or divorce case today. Start by dialing (817) 497-8148 and setting up an initial appointment.
Legal Counsel for the Toughest Family Law Cases
There’s no such thing as a family law case too complex or a divorce case too heated for our attorneys. If you need help with anything related to family law or want to start a case or file a petition in Collin County, you can depend on us to guide you—it really is that simple.
Let us help you with the following case types and more:
- Divorce: We’re here to be your guides and representatives throughout the entire divorce process. Dissolving your marriage does not have to be painful, as we’re here to show.
- Modifications: A divorce order is not set in stone. It can be changed under certain circumstances. Ask us about how to get a modification to a family law or divorce court order.
- Child custody: We are committed to helping you get the best child custody arrangement for what is right for your child. In this way, divorce does not need to interrupt childhood.
- Child visitation and access: Do you need help visiting your child after a divorce? A visitation agreement or change could be necessary.
- Temporary orders: Legal arrangements can be made temporarily with a temporary order, which can be used while a permanent order or a case is pending.
- Property division: The difficult task of dividing marital property can be made less stressful by letting our attorneys help. Keep in mind that all marital assets and debts need to be split fairly.
- Adoption: Want to grow your family through adoption? We’d be honored to help make it happen by guiding you through the adoption process.
- Paternity: Establishing paternity can be crucial in some family law cases, such as child custody or support. Bring any questions about paternity to us first.
Regardless of whether your situation can be settled amicably outside the courtroom or necessitates a trial, our commitment remains unwavering in championing your rights and litigating with utmost professionalism. We meticulously prepare for all potential outcomes, ensuring your interests are fairly and respectfully represented throughout the entire process.
We’re Here to Support & Guide You – Call Now
At the Law Offices of Mark M. Childress, PLLC, our principle is to approach each family law and divorce case with a comprehensive and mindful strategy. Our firm is held up by skilled attorneys with vast experience handling cases in Collin County and who are known for honesty and persistence. For a legal team that genuinely cares for its clients and advocates passionately for their goals, choose us today.
Get an initial consultation with our firm. Call (817) 497-8148.
My questions were heard and answered without having to ask twice.
“Value a capable team with experienced staff. For the past 9 months, the folks at the Law Offices of Mark Childress handled my case with class and empathy. My questions were heard and answered without having to ask twice. I felt like I was kept in the loop and always briefed properly. As I move forward with other ventures I wouldn't be surprised if we crossed paths again. And hats off to Konner, THANK YOU!”
Mark was there to answer every question, every phone call and did it in a way that I felt as if I were his only client.
“I needed an attorney who would stand up for me and my child during a very hard time. Mark was there to answer every question, every phone call and did it in a way that I felt as if I were his only client. He was very knowledgeable not only about the law but about the opposing attorney and the judge. He prepared me well and we won our case. I would recommend Mark Childress to anyone who is fighting for custody or in need of child support.”
I highly recommend him and his staff. They are courteous, prompt and they care.
“I called in inquiring about a divorce and how it all happens. I had 2 people call me back within an hour and in an hour maybe 2 I was talking with the lawyer. I highly recommend him and his staff. They are courteous, prompt and they care. Divorce is the hardest thing we will go through minus losing a kid and his team will be retained. He even called me back himself the next day to see how I was. Great service.”
This guy is amazing. In a matter of minutes, he accomplished what no other attorney could in 6 years.
“This guy is amazing. In a matter of minutes, he accomplished what no other attorney could in 6 years. He had my case figured out in 1short conversation and had what he called "a convoluted mess" fixed. I'm pretty sure my ex felt like he'd been hit by a bus. My family is finally in tact and everyone is finally happy.”
Direct Access To Your Attorney
Our Attorneys personally handle each case themselves. You will have direct access to your attorney to be able to get the answers that you need.
TransparencyHonesty and transparency are critical in building trust with your attorney. You will always know what is going on with your case every step of the way.
At our firm you're not just a case number, our staff will always know the status of your case and help to make your situation more manageable.
Personalized ApproachOur team understands that no two cases are the same. Your strategy will be tailored specifically to you and your family's goals.