Family Law Attorney in Fort Worth
Attorney Sarah E. Robbins
Sarah E. Robbins knew she wanted to pursue a career in law from an early age. After visiting her uncle’s office at six years old, she decided to follow in his footsteps and become an attorney.
A Colorado native, Sarah E. Robbins earned her B.S. in Psychology and her minor in Communications from the University of Colorado in 2008. Driven by her desire to make a genuine difference in people’s lives, Sarah moved to Fort Worth, Texas to earn her J.D. from Texas A&M University School of Law in 2010.
While in school, Sarah served as the President of the Family Law Student Association. During this time, she oversaw the Annual Domestic Violence Awareness Luncheon and organized the first-ever “Angel Tree” benefitting the children of SafeHaven of Tarrant County. Sarah also interned for two years at a family law firm where she obtained the necessary skills to effectively practice family law right out of law school.
Sarah’s devotion to family law is rooted in her passion to help people during their most difficult seasons. Her experience in cases involving child protective services and her experience as an attorney ad litem and amicus attorney has led her to be a valuable and well-rounded asset to our firm. Sarah’s diversified experience allows her to gauge the circumstances of a case and develop a successful legal strategy towards a resolution for her clients.
In her spare time, Sarah volunteers with Our Father’s Children, a non-profit providing weekend retreats to child victims of abuse or neglect. She also enjoys cooking, reading true-crime books, and spending time with her children and family.
Honors & Awards
- Appointed by Tarrant County District Judge to serve as Mastery in Chancery in contentious post-divorce property dispute.
- Top Attorney | Fort Worth Magazine, 2018 - 2022
- Three Best-Rated | 2022
- Top Attorney | Fort Worth Magazine, 2020 - 2022
- 360 West Top Attorney | 2020, 2022 - 2023
Certified Legal Practice Areas
- Divorce: Uncontested | Complex | High-Asset
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas A&M University School of Law | Fort Worth, Texas
- University of Colorado | Denver, Colorado
- B.A. in Psychology – 2008
Professional Associations & Memberships
- American Bar Association
- State Bar of Texas
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society