Konnor Lee was raised in Arlington, TX and attended the University of Arkansas, where she graduated with a Bachelor of Arts in Communications with two minors in political science and legal studies. During her undergraduate studies, Konnor studied freedom of speech and freedom of religion abroad at both the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge. She also completed an internship in Kenya, Africa volunteering with African Outreach where she learned about missionary efforts in foreign countries. Konnor attended the University of Arkansas School of Law in Fayetteville, AR shortly after she completed her undergraduate degree. She received her Texas bar admission in 2018.
Konnor’s favorite aspect of family law is helping families work through their legal issues. She prides herself on her excellent communication skills and represents clients in a variety of areas of family law.
In her free time, Konnor enjoys spending time with her family and friends, traveling, watching Arkansas Razorback football games, and doing outdoor activities with her dog. She also values giving time back to her community and volunteers with various organizations through Junior League of Fort Worth, TX.
Areas of Practice
- Child Custody
- Grandparents Rights
- Property Division
- Temporary Orders
- Visitation Possession Access
- Police Fire Service Member Possession
- 100% of practice devoted to litigation
- University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, Arkansas – Bachelor of Arts, 2015
- University of Arkansas School of Law, Fayetteville, Arkansas – Juris Doctor, 2018
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Family Law Section
- Texas Young Lawyers Association
- Dallas Association of Young Lawyers
Honors & Awards
- Fort Worth Magazine Top Attorney 2021