Fort Worth Family Law & Divorce Lawyer
Attorney Melissa S. Mozingo
After working as a legal assistant for a year, Melissa S. Mozingo knew she wanted to pursue a career in law. She graduated from the Texas A&M University School of Law in 2004, after which she ran her own practice for four years in Weatherford, Texas.
Throughout her career, Melissa has practiced both family law and criminal law, effectively communicating with clients to ensure they pursue the best outcome in their legal disputes. Melissa’s creativity in and out of the courtroom enables her to help clients deal with legal issues without losing sight of what matters most to them.
When Melissa isn’t serving her clients at the Law Offices of Mark M. Childress, you can probably find her helping out the Saving Hope Animal Rescue, where she volunteers as an adoption coordinator, or giving her time to the Legal Aid Clinic.
Certified Legal Practice Areas
- Divorce: Uncontested | Complex | High-Asset
- 100% of Practice Devoted to Litigation
- Texas A&M University School of Law | Fort Worth, Texas
- University of Texas at Arlington | Arlington, Texas
- B.A. in Criminology & Criminal Justice
Professional Associations & Memberships
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Texas Family Law
- Bar Section Member
- Tarrant County Family Law Bar Association
- Tarrant County Bar Association