What will happen to my property? Will I still be able to see my children? How will this affect my business? If you are faced with the prospect of divorce you likely have many questions that are keeping you up at night. At the Law Office of Mark M. Childress, PLLC., our attorney can help you find the answers.

As you begin the next phase of your life, you can rely on our firm to provide you with top-notch legal services tailored to your unique needs. From uncontested divorces to divorce litigation involving complex assets, we are prepared to go the distance to make sure your well-being is protected.

No Two Divorces Are Exactly The Same

No matter what twists and turns your divorce takes or no matter how unique your needs are, we will find the best possible solution.

We handle all types of divorce in Texas, including uncontested divorce, contested divorce and military divorce. From determining child custody to protecting your retirement accounts, we can guide you through any divorce-related issues you encounter. Protecting you, your children and your assets is our highest priority.

Are You Ready For Divorce?

If you wish to file for divorce in Texas, you must file an Original Petition for Divorce. This will start the clock ticking on the 60-day waiting period. Once that time has passed, the divorce can be finalized as long as any contested issues - such as child custody, alimony or property division - have been resolved to the satisfaction of the court.

Does Divorce Mean You Have To Go To Court?

No, but we will be prepared for that possibility. Being prepared is our strength. We will take the time to understand your situation and desires in order to steer your case in a direction that makes sense for you and your children. We will always try to resolve contested issues as amicably as possible but, since we are prepared for trial, we are able to negotiate from a position of strength.

One-On-One Service For Your Divorce Needs

Are you ready to discuss your situation with a Fort Worth divorce lawyer from our firm? Contact us today for an initial consultation.